Thursday, January 15, 2015

BACK TO NEW

BACK TO NEW

 
Liked
I wonder what to do as I sink further and further down without a sound
Floundering as I am, as silent as a clam
Thoughts fill my head as my brain is filled with dread
I worry that you are wary of me when I cannot see beyond the voices in my head
the feelings deep in my soul have control
Triggered as I am, floating without a plan or a goal on how to regain control 
thoughts that fill me with fear and drive those who are near further away from me
Unable to say what is in my way
Knowing deep within my heart that this is causing the start of more we must face
Glad it is not a race since the pace I move is slow with so many miles to go
Waiting for the sun to come and warm my heart
Knowing it is too far away to help me today
All I can do is pray that you will not say
that you must go away  until the time when I once more shine
I wonder all the time
My face  ~ blank and lacking the smile that usually accompanies me
Not because of you my love who remains true never think it is you
which causes me to be blue as I wonder what to do to get me back to new.

No comments:

Post a Comment