Wednesday, March 24, 2021

 

This is my second week in the


#SixSentenceStory; Service




This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is pexels-photo-4913313.jpeg
Photo by Maria Orlova on Pexels.com

I was both full of eager anticipation, and extreme trepidation as it was the first time I was relinquishing the cooking of the Easter Ham.

My son had practically begged me, but let me have the fun of the mashed potatoes, other vegetables and dessert. He is a novice at cooking but I had absolute faith that he could pull it off.

We arrived home to the delicious aroma of baked ham and the table was set and ready to go. I sat and had the best service ever from dinner to dessert. It would be a disservice not to acknowledge what a great job he had done.









No comments:

Post a Comment