Wednesday, July 9, 2014

JUNE THIRD THURSDAY ~ INTERNATIONAL ARTISAN HANDS OF THE BERKSHIRES

I know it has been days but I have been busy "doing: as opposed to  writing, although writing has been on my mind quite a bit.  I want to take this time to go back a few weeks to the June Third Thursday event held in Pittsfield.

While I was waiting for my friends from out of town I did my usual checking out vendors and crafts.  While it was a "Fitness" Third Thursday, it wasn't the wrestling, basketball, or ping pong which caught my eye, nor was it all the great music which was by far great and there was a musician or two on every block, for me, what caught my eye was the beautiful and colourful work of the International Artisan Hands of the Berkshires.

I really enjoyed talking with Sonnia and Ruby.  They were very nice and eager to discuss their beautiful handmade products as the children played quietly and enjoyed the beautiful weather that evening.  They were kind enough to let me take some photos!







I love the bracelets and handmade butterflies, along with the leather wallets!  What really caught my attention were these wonderfully colourful Miniature Porches and mobiles.  Each piece in these pieces are handmade and the tininess and detail were amazing!

I




I wanted to get the word out about these cool people and products.  They are unique, colourful and very reasonably priced!  If you get the opportunity to do so check them out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment