Thursday, July 24, 2014

SHARING MY GLIPHO BLOG ON MY MEETING WITH MONICA BAUER WRITER/PERFORMER OF "THE YEAR I WAS GIFTED

It has been a little bit more than a while!  I have been very busy and encourage you to check out my most recent blogpost at this link ~

http://glipho.com/gclawdia/stormy-to-special

I would love to have it not come in link for and apologize ~ I am just too tired and unskilled ( I really wish I knew how to have it be text!)

Hope you enjoy it and I promise to write my Blogger blog just as soon as I can ~ I don't want to make any promises that I will do it tomorrow cuz that is too much pressure!

You know I am always writing on here first and it has been more than 8 days since I wrote on Glipho ~ so they won out ~ sorry and I still love you my faithful Blogspot readers!

You do not want to miss the above blog ~ I had a great time at the Whitney Center for the Art and had a one on one with Monica Bauer who is performing her one Lady Show which she wrote "The Year I Was Gifted".

Thanks (as always) for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment