Monday, January 13, 2014

A FRESH WEEK FULL OF POSSIBILITIES!

Jennifer Gallant 2013

I finally got my thoughts down on last weeks writing challenge.  Since I have been lazy about writing, I thought I would share it with you as I usually do ~

http://glipho.com/gclawdia/writing-challenge-17-my-favorite-food

I also am participating in another Glipho writing Challenge and the second topic was due today as well, so I thought I would share it if you would like to read it.  It is on skin care ~ which is very important no matter what your age!

http://glipho.com/gclawdia/2014bloggerchallenge-2-skin-care

I have to put a bit of thought into the next weekly writing challenge topic ~ I just had a gander at it and it could go so many ways!

I cannot wait to sleep on it and see what I come up with.  What I have read from the other writers have been interesting!

So I did accomplish what I set out to do today with my writing and I have had a pretty stimulating day mentally as well.  I have much food for thought to process from the day indeed between the challenge and the challenges!

I am goal oriented and am also working on setting my week up to ensure that I get finished  ~ mainly putting Christmas away.  Saying goodbye for yet another year.  I will get back to you on that one.

I really hate that my camera died ~ I think this is one of my best trees ever!.  For the first one in many years ~ almost 10!  Time does fly.

My son is locating his camera so I hope I can motivate him before the week is finished.  It will take some gentle poking but I may be able to achieve it ~ first things first!

I am off for this evening.  I hope you had a glorious Monday!  I know the weather and the day was mighty fine here!

No comments:

Post a Comment