Monday, July 20, 2015

Sharing another Glipho writing challenge

ANSWERS TO MY PRAYERS

Views23views Likes0likes Discussions0discussions Replies0replies
   
 
Liked
I held the winning lottery ticket in my hand.  I stared in disbelief as a world of possibilities passed before my eyes.
Jumping up and down with extreme excitement I thought of how wonderful life with be with such a large sum of money.  The answer to my prayers!  The beginning of life as I knew it once before!
Looking around me, as far as the eye could see all I saw were people in more need than me.  I saw a world of good I could do, not just for me, but for you and you and even you too!
A warm feeling filled my heart, as I decided the wisest way to part with some of my loot. Where it would go, and to whom.  I felt good to think I could help end others financial misery.  All at once I heard a bell - the alarm - HOLY HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment