Thursday, February 13, 2014

SHARING MY RECENT WRITINGS AND A BIT OF A BACKGROUND (AUTHORS NOTE)


I told you I was ready to write!  Please feel free to read my latest Glipo Blog Writing Challenges!  One more left but my son is demanding my attention!  I need to think a bit more on the topic anyway so it may not be available until tomorrow considering the hour already!

Hope you enjoy them and have a great evening ~ one stems from real life when I was a teenager and living in my parents house ~ pre kids and all that ~ had to be home for a curfew and was in a wonderful state of mind (if you know what I mean).

The second is a personal subject for me.  Purely fictional, but it could be real.  Hope you enjoy it as well!
150 words is quite a limit considering I have a habit of being a bit long winded and detailed.  Talking is worse believe me ~ especially if I am comfortable with you!

My son awaits!

http://glipho.com/gclawdia/it-was-dark
http://glipho.com/gclawdia/a-heartbroken-father-writing-challenge-20


No comments:

Post a Comment