Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TRIFECTA WRITING PROMPT

What is your name (real or otherwise)?  Describe your writing style in three words.  How long have you been writing online?  Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in?  Describe one way in which you could improve your writing.  What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given?  Who is your favorite author?   How do you make time to write? Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember--it must have a third definition. Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn't miss reading. - See more at: http://www.trifectawritingchallenge.com/2012/01/meet-your-fellow-trifectans.html#sthash.mscheMXk.dpuf

My real name is Jennifer Gallant, however I write under GClawdia
My writing style is creative, real-life journaling.
I have been writing on line two years in September 2014
I can improve my writing by editing better.
The best writing advice I have ever been given is to take a class.
My favorite author is Stephen King.
I make time to write by just doing it!  
One word you should use as a prompt?  ~ creative

I am sharing my most read blog on my Blogger.com site which is where I primarily write.  You can also find me on Glipho under GClawdia as well ~

http://gclawdia.blogspot.com/2013/01/fooling-fool-or-being-fool.html

Thanks for reading and nice to meet my fellow Trifecta writers as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment