Monday, April 15, 2013

REST ASSURED

Life is not always as dark in the dawn of day as it sometimes appears to be.  Sometimes on our journey, we get worried and there seems to be no solution in sight.  That is when we need to take a step back, and look at the possibilities before us.  Lord knows I do worry at times, and get very dark doing so!

After my somewhat deep and seemingly over dramatic post yesterday, I took a walk to do some errands.  Over the course of this walk, I had a conversation with my nearest and dearest youngest son and we both feel the same way, which is good, because we both agree that we need to make the ultimate change in geographic location.

That doesn't mean that we have a plan.  It just means that we need to make a plan and do research and make some serious decisions.  I feel better knowing that I will not be alone in this next step of my journey, which really sets my mind at ease.  It also gives me something more positive to think about.  Which is good.

So sometimes when life seems helpless, it does help to talk to someone, especially when you find that they are feeling the same way.  It is also encouraging to hear that there are people out there who care, and I just want to say +Marguerita Farrell , that you do rock and no need to worry about me!

I may not be able to remember the last great adventure which I have had, which is a little discouraging, and not that mine included ever getting chased up a tree by a wild boar in the bush, or rumbling with baboons with the end result of pushing a dirt bike 5 hours ~ that is your department dear woman!

I love reading and laughing at your adventures til tears run down my face, the same way that I do so love all of your concern and your reminder of the lipstick will always make me smile and mist up a little (okay ~ a lot) knowing that I am not alone and some adventurous redhead is sitting under the same stars that I am thinking and knowing that I am stronger than I think I am, also something which I am aware of and just misplace from time to time!

The people who reach out to me, knowing me, in real life, knowing that I am good, and loving and concerned with their well being almost as much as I am about my own well being and needing my words and my strength and kindness is also very helpful and affirming to me as well and for that I thank you as well, Nancy Bush Brooks for reaching out at  a time when I needed to be useful!

I know that my adventures are not behind me, they have just shifted a bit so that I can take care of the business end of life so that I may move forward ~ tie up loose ends, put the past away and be prepared for the endless and open possibilities.

This is definitely not my first hurdle I have ever jumped.  It has just been one that was so unexpected and life changing that I did not have the tools at the time to jump.  I have been in training so to speak and am almost ready to get back in the race, put my running shoes on and race off into a more satisfying future.  I have not lost this race, I have not even begun the race!

So to my faithful and caring readers, thank you for being with me on this journey!  I do love that you are there with me, rooting for me, supporting me with your kind words and comments!  You are in my hearts more than you will ever know!

The sun is shining and it is the beginning of another beautiful day!  So get out there and life some life, whether you are in training or in the middle of your race!  Rest assured that you also have it in you to be a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment