Wednesday, January 16, 2013

POWER OF LOVE AND FAMILY

I am so very thankful for the power of faith and the strong family ties that I have built in my family.  As you know if you have been reading we have been worrying and praying for my son's Dad, who had his surgery today and who is home, resting and relieved.

I prepare for the worst and hope for the best in most things, after a lifetime of worst experiences happening to me, especially when everything is going well and I am comfortable and off guard.  Which is where I have been for too long now without catastrophe striking.

Love and worry and strong family connections did cause a huge trauma for one of my family members over the past couple of days.  Shock, anxiety, and sleep deprivation took it's toll in a huge way and I am hoping now that there is not so much to worry about that the condition will clear itself up and my family member will rest easy without being sedated.

I was worried that if something bad happened to my sons' Dad that our family would just crumble to pieces. I did not prepare for the pre surgery meltdown going on!  I may have raised strong, independent children who sometimes speak so honestly with censure yet who have the strongest love for family, yet I doubt any of them would have the strength to lose Dad at anytime, let alone now with this new crisis going on.

I am so thankful that we are each others strength.  We are strong enough to keep pulling together for the greater good and survival, sweet, sweet survival!   Now maybe things can get back to normal and I can actually accomplish some things which I have been hesitant to begin.

To brighter days!




1 comment: